View Single Post
Old 12.09.2016, 11:54 AM   #987
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, Piper has a Skeletor thing going on in the face area for sure. The characters I really like are Alex, the toothless faith-healer chick (after she stops being insane), Poussé and Gloria.

But sorry, you can't make me talk about Betsy DeVoss. Well, not here anyway.
ha ha skeletor-- yeah it's that but not just that -- the personality of her character annoys the shit out of me. anyway yeah i like alex too, and the junkie chick, and crazy eyes, and janeway, and the hairdresser lady, and a bunch of others except for the biblethumpers yujjj or the pregnant lady & her psycho mother.

and no i'm not trying to get you to talk about politics here. but this season takes such a critical look at the notion that "private business does it better". business has a fiduciary duty to its shareholders to maximize profit; government, however flawed, can ruled by different goals (e.g. prisoner rehabilitation, as caputo's efforts illustrate). this season is making such a great job of showing precisely that. but okay i'll stop right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
A driveway made of hash to avoid getting busted. Some of the best shit I have ever seen. Bubbles is also one of the best characters ever created...maybe just behind Ricky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs

ha ha ha ha i'm gonna put that in my tv queue
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|