View Single Post
Old 12.09.2016, 08:34 AM   #981
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I strongly disliked season 2. Season 3 got pretty damn stupid too if you ask me. You can see where the "true story" element kind of falls off a cliff and the "make more seasons because it's successful" but takes over. The characters start to act like dramatized versions of themselves (which, of corse, they are.. lol.. but now they seem like dramatizations of a dramatization), and the reality of the story sort of peels away.

I think Season 4 is pretty good. Probably the best all around since season 1.
i never have liked the main character though her story was interesting on s1. her face annoys the fuck out of me.

i'm enjoying so far (9 episodes as of last night) the various background stories and the skewering of business culture, which is fucking brilliant.

"we need to get law books so they can work on their cases"
"why would you do that...?"

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

fucking human warehousing investment opportunities

i know what you're thinking: betsy devoss

i know what you're thinking: please keep the politics out of this thread

but how can i? the tv is too good and it gets me to dream about it
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|