View Single Post
Old 07.20.2006, 09:39 PM   #21
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
A few years back I was making some garlic bread sticks on a baking sone that had metal handles. When the bread was finished cooking in the oven for 20 minutes on 450 degrees, I grabbed some pot-holders and pulled the bread out of the oven. I set the baking stone down on the stove range and put the pot-holders down. Without even thinking, I turned around and grabbed the metal handle of the baking stone sans pot holders and got second degree burns on the palms of my hands. I went to the hospital where they wrapped my hands in guaze and gave me some mild painkillers and some sort of balm that I had to apply to my burned hands twice a day. The burns lasted for over two weeks. It felt horrible.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|