View Single Post
Old 08.07.2006, 01:24 PM   #31
lunberg
bad moon rising

lunberg is a splendid one to beholdlunberg is a splendid one to beholdlunberg is a splendid one to beholdlunberg is a splendid one to beholdlunberg is a splendid one to beholdlunberg is a splendid one to beholdlunberg is a splendid one to beholdlunberg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
and where does it say she has to sing in tune?
do you realise that your comments are no different from someone going on about how sonic youths guitars always sound so out of tune, oh, its all so noisy, why dont they tune their guitars properly and play songs more traditionaly!!!

go listen to rather ripped if you want something a bit more friendly on your poor ears.

Hahaha !!
You should read carefully, singing in tune doesn't mean singing gentle and poppy lullabies it just sticking to the tone of the piece and it's not a secret that she can hardly sing in tune live (however harmonically complex the song may be). I'm just making a fair observation, so chill! About the guitars though, they rarely bother me even when they're noisy the thing is that when SY makes noise, it's rarely random noise as opposed to some of Kim's vocal (and let me stress this again, it happens most of the time live, I usually feel that her record performances are OK).

To get this over with I still prefer ATL to rather ripped, "n'en déplaise tes petits commentaires de merdeux".
lunberg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|