View Single Post
Old 06.06.2017, 05:42 PM   #6
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
being a nonuser I have no idea how the Apple Notes app works but I could guess it runs in part remotely and the state has access - through a stingray-type device, maybe.

I find the license plate tracking insidious. With Lord Cuomo implementing cashless tolls in NY State, he's insuring the State owns a permanent record of our movements Forever. As well as data that can be sold to marketers or other interested parties, or stolen and used against you.

Lord Cuomo is actually enforcing a second toll in order to travel here in NY State on top of the cash toll, a ghoulish devilish toll, this data harvest, like shanghai'ed organ removals, this permanent unrequested, unwanted, totalitarian data record.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|