View Single Post
Old 03.07.2019, 06:31 PM   #2499
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
It's been a while since I saw The Sopranos but I don't remember Carmella having an affair.

But anyway. I always felt Skyler was in a no-win situation. I felt myself disliking her because she gets a bit shrill, but at the same time I get why she's completely done with Walter. So I was in this position of finding her annoying because she's an obstacle from the story continuing. If Walter had listened to her, the show is over. So I just kind of wanted her to shut up. But then how can you not sympathize? Her husband is evil.

I can't blame the actress who plays Skyler, I feel like that's just a weak point of the show, and you have to blame it on the writer.

Both great shows, although I'd take Breaking Bad over Sopranos.