View Single Post
Old 08.03.2010, 07:38 PM   #12
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Some pretty great ones here I haven't heard before. Like Daria (yeah, known about it for years, just never bothered), that Hollowmen theme was great, as was Sorry.

Yeah, the Welcome Freshmen theme is badass. I always try to remember things about the show but I can't really remember anything. Other than the guy with the atomic farts.

The cool thing about Nickelodeon shows is that a great majority of them have really cool theme songs. Like all the ones listed, also there was Hey Arnold!, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Aaaaah! Real Monsters!, well maybe mostly their cartoons. But Alex Mack's theme is pretty cool too, simple but neat.

The Home Movies theme is really great too, even though there are like four versions of it, they're all pretty good. The show rarely played the full theme, usually about ten seconds of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wTHI...eature=related

Another show full of great original songs.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|