Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09.25.2013, 12:44 PM   #93
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
yeah totally.

meth, crack, coke - that kind of addiction will often give you permanent brain damage. i mean, its not polite to say but its true. coke will constrict some of the vascular veins in your brain. there's no going back from that.

i often wonder if part of the reason we no longer resort to holocausts is the fact its more profitable to harvest the brains and bodies of the underclass with drugs. you basically turn them into rats scrabbling about with all their energy to move coins around to get a cheap hit.

i mean, i know we dont have the kind of resource shortages that led to holocausts in the past. i just wonder what our societies would be like without any drugs or alcohol.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|