Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09.24.2013, 08:26 PM   #83
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
the guys in black are the nazis, they threatened skylar because lydia quayle asked them to, she admits this in the cafe scene with todd, who is the guy in the black mask that was talking to skylar. she wanted to have skyler threatened because skyler saw her in the car wash talking to walt and knew she was involved in meth. now that skyler was talking to the cops lydia didnt want skyler to mention her involvement to the cops. also lydia probably assumed skyler knew exactly who she was because walt must said something for skyler to get that angry at lydia when skyler confronted lydia at the carwash.

they killed jesse' girlfriend to punish jesse for trying to escape. they probably intended him to think they would also kill her son brock if jesse tries to escape again.

I'm aware the guys in black are nazis who Walt hired for various "jobs" in previous episodes. At the same time, it was clear Lydia Quayle was disappointed / mad they had not "taken care of" Skyler.

I just found it odd they were so easy handed in their dealings with Skyler and so matter of fact with Brock's mom......when in reality, she honesty didn't know a thing.

When you figured Brock's mom didn't know / hadn't seen Jessie in weeks while at the same time Skyler was plotting with Walt and eventually talking with authorities, the end result seems a little backwards to me.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|