View Single Post
Old 04.02.2013, 03:52 PM   #2733
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
alright so i thought about it and wiped my tears and i realized that, regardless of cronaldo's sad story, on the pitch he acts like a fucking diva. fuck him! but yes, he's great, bla bla bla. still, fuck him. ha!

i shouldn't have looked at the psg/barca result which is wow, unexpected. now i gotta watch it but less suspense.

meanwhile, bayern 2 juve 0 clattenburg 5!

that fucker is blind. i swear. and i don't say this just for offenses against bayern. ribery stepped on vidal's calf, and vidal is the one who got a talking-to. that ref is from another planet.

anyway, i enjoyed my protracted lunch break. watch in replay if you can-- bayern seemed lost for the first 15 or so minutes even though they were ahead in the score. then they got their shit together & bam! could have been 3 or 4 goals but buffon is an ace. #RESPECT
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|