View Single Post
Old 03.24.2014, 01:12 PM   #65
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
enough of the politics shit.

BABYMETAL

this band is incredibly important. i mean that. they are doing something aesthetically which hasn't been done before - this mixture of death/brutality with teeny girl energy. this is seriously the most important thing to happen to pop music in years.

years ago someone made this mash up

and i raved about it.

now babymetal have made a band out of this aesthetic. it manifests a deep part of my psyche that i was inexpressible up until now.

this music is the key to getting out of the dead end of vacillating between po faced seriousness and poppy irony. it's the future. seriously.

this band has resolved the contradiction that was making both pop and metal into the most redundant and conservative genres ever. they have disgraced the legions of metaltards and shitty commercial pop artists who should hang their heads in shame.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|