View Single Post
Old 03.24.2014, 10:43 AM   #64
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
(i clicked the video but didn't bother watching it.)

that's fair enough.

still - anarcho syndicalism and whatever are dead, redundant ideas. if they could have worked, they'd have worked already.

when a video talks about "anarchist free market" - that's simply delusional. your free market anarchist utopia would have magically arisen in iraq after the invasion like the neo cons said it would.

the idea of a totally free market with no state is a delusion and a fantasy.

when i click on that video and hear someone so smugly trying to assert that his fantasy is correct because X group doesn't understand the brilliant political logic he's read on the internet, i see a niaeve propagandist who is going to continue on this ego trip until reality gets through and he realizes he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

until then that guy is free to bark his brilliant logic about how leftists and statists don't understand the fucking dipshit idiocy he believes in into the digital void and i'm free to not listen to ideas i already read about 7 years ago.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|