View Single Post
Old 03.24.2014, 09:13 AM   #62
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
here's a good example of what i'm talking about in the last post -

saddam - they shall drown in their own blood

did they die did they die?

now they died.

-

yes they did. invade, dismantle the government, refuse to pay the military and what happens?

the answer was supposed to be democracy, a baghdad mcdonalds and a statue of milton friedman.

guess what actually happened.

-

there's a big contradiction at the heart of american ideology - one the one hand the individual has to be free - which is never really defined - on the other hand you want democracy - so all the american individuals in your corporations and your military end up wanting to depose democratic politicians in order to loot, i mean, do business in these foreign countries.

the result is more hatred and fear of the government by the people, who prefer to blame the government because they don't want to blame their own military that carries out the atrocities/liberations.

fair enough, that's the way it is.

but then the idea that people get from this - that the answer is to depose the government and then wait for some magical X to bring total freedom - it doesn't make a lot of sense.

if you wanted to make the country isolationist and not interfere overseas, guess what you'd need? a strong government. lol. but even then, all the fresh new amerinazis who immigrate from abroad would come with vendettas and plans for loot, and they'd find a way to launch missions of conquest from the safety of the american continent somehow. it's a catch 22. please don't ask me to solve these geopolitical issues that strike to the very core of our morality as human beings and ends up making accomplices to murder of us all.

it's ironic but the more racially diverse america becomes, the more imperialist it will become.

the answer i think is to focus on using your first world status to develop the technology and industry that can actually help people and create new ways to live, which the rest of the world can at least adopt as some sort of advantage as we first worlders loot and enslave the fuck out of it. although maybe im partially exempt from this guilt, since im a 2nd worlder. front page of the newspaper yesterday "leader of political party brags about the 2 people he murdered a few years ago."

please don't talk to me about the evil of governments - i live through what happens when you can't manage to have one for more than a few years. it's not fun.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|