View Single Post
Old 03.24.2014, 09:08 AM   #61
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
HMMMM! How about that!

American individualism? I always though that people like me were called "German Anarchists", which seems to me to be particularly fitting seeing as my ancestry is pretty much Prussian, Prussian, Prussian, Prussian, and a little bit Württembergian.

And, you've obviously viewed the video, so, kindly tell me, how American is Paul Joseph Watson?

i havent watched the video. if he lives in america he's an american. only americans have the idea that they aren't really americans and can be like irish people or german people before they're americans. no. sorry, you're all american.

getting rid of the government just means a new government will form. the fantasy that it won't is one of the most popular and unique american memes. i don't know what the fuck you expect? no government = everything will be cool and we won't like need cops or anything, we can do everything ourselves. until a militia forms, or are they a prototype of what will become the new government/police force?

how can i answer these questions that american culture is obsessed with other than to ask you to provide me with an explanation of how it can turn out different?

you've got an oedipal complex since you ran away from the british and defeated them and are so desperate to define yourselves as "freedom" - which just works out as "freedom from" and the answer seems to be "THE GOVERNMENT!" or the cia or whatever evil authority is controlling your brains.

you ARE the fucking government. you're the government for half the world. you've got bases all over the place. you fund dictators and then encourage democratic rebellions then fail to aid them properly and the country ends up with a new dictator worse than the last one.

i know you don't want this responsibility and want something that obfuscates the fact you are now exactly the same kind of imperialists as the ones you originally fled from - but don't look to me for the answer to this ideological paradox if you aren't happy with what i've got to say.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|