View Single Post
Old 04.03.2011, 07:08 AM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I love FF7. There's really never been anything else like it, yet it's inspried every RPG since. weird, eh? It was also the last good FF (besides IX, which was pretty awesome, especially near the end, but was a bit hindered by the most unlikeable characters in any FF, plus it was WAY too easy).

XENOGEARS is probably the only other RPG I'd reccomend this highly. I mean, these are games even RPG haters can appreciate (Xenogears is all about killing God, and it involves a giant rat on a crucifix and the rest of the game is a ripoff of NEON GENESIS EVANGELION -- THIS GAME RULES!).

But yeah FF7. When Aeris bit the big one.. what a fucking moment.

Sephiroth... the motorcycle race.. the snowboarding.. sneaking into the Shinra building.. the apocalyptic ending.. fuck yes!

I also loved how YUFFIE and VINCENT (who is overrated as fuck) are secret characters.

My party was always RED XIII, Tifa, and Cloud.

Great fucking game.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|