View Single Post
Old 05.24.2020, 04:50 AM   #42600
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Which hallowed band did you insult?
It was nothing like that, haha.

Basically: last night the mod referred to people as crack whores, and I called him out on it - because, y'know, shitty language and that. He and I got in a fight, I got called overly sensitive so I fought back, he threatened to kick me for twelve hours and I told him 'do it'. So he did.

Anyway, this morning I come back. I find that, while I'm gone, he called me a snowflake, consistently misgendered me, and dismissed my whole generation
(even though he's only in his mid 20s IIRC). So I make a comment voicing my displeasure - just listing that, and saying "not sure if I really want to be back". When he wakes up, he bans both me and a friend of mine.

Another mod, who I'm good friends with and privately agrees with me on the initial thing, is trying to sort it out. But it still sucks.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|