View Single Post
Old 05.11.2018, 11:21 AM   #5033
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
So this happened:

I wrote an email to Penguin Random House sharing my review of Haruki Murakami's book ABsolutely On Music. I told them about myself a little and that I would love to contact Murakami. 20 minutes later I get an email from Random House, providing a mailing address for correspondence with Murakami (eep!) and thanking me. THEN, I get another email stating that they shared my review on Haruki Murakami's official Facebook. hot shit!

In the past 2 hours, my review has gotten 2968 distinct "hits"

wowowowowo bad-ass.

Amazing! Glad to see the work you're putting in is paying off. Even if it was only for your own gratification getting a response like that must be pretty satisfying.

So you've had Alan Moore, soon to be Murakami, couple others if I remember rightly. Any other author you'd like to a)see a review of yours and b)get in touch with?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|