View Single Post
Old 11.24.2017, 11:39 AM   #21813
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the other day (or week or something) i watched the new ghostbusters, with the women.

i don’t understand what is the problem people have with it and i liked it more than the original.

sure the original was some sort of cultural/merchandising phenomenon but i didn’t like that movie in the first place.

this reboot wasn’t that great either but on the one hand the visuals were way more spectacular so it wins on the basis on that alone.

and then there’s kate mckinnon who in this role was funnier than any other cast member in either movie in their roles. she looked and acted more or less like an insane, manic, ultraintelligent chicken. which was great.

yeah there were some dead moments in this movie and a lot of plot points were just about paying homage to the original— like all of the old fart cameos which were nice—and telling the backstory. but the original never did anything for me, so while i’m not gonna rewatch either one, overall this one wins by points—for me, anyway.

This makes me weep

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|