View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 09:47 AM   #6
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I guess anyone would prefer actual content over online contact, but that never changed the way I view people. The other day I was talking about how it's interesting when people post photos - they immediately seem more real.

I agree that this idea of the internet being a lawless place has to end - I just saw a local documentary the other day about kids committing suicide because of other people making fake profiles, hacking into their accounts, doing online bullying.

The Brazilian police started tracking the IP of people who posted white power bullshit (in many countries considered acceptable) and ended up finding leaders and a bunch of murderers that have committed crimes that were unsolved until then.

50% people I work with I've never seen in person.
A lot of people I meet online become my real friends.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|