View Single Post
Old 05.04.2012, 12:35 AM   #296
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Looks like there's a tour-only 12" of demos and a 7" of alt mixes! Hopefully they'll make their way online (or he'll make his way to the northwest).

I suppose there's always eBay...

http://instagr.am/p/KLozAHwgIG/
Oh, they look so beautiful. Another reason to be pissed off and heartbroken due to the fact that there weren't any single Lee Ranaldo-related items at the Indie-O Fest merch tables back in April. Can somebody please pick up a copy of each one of these for me? I can paypal fair price for them plus shipping and handling costs. I really dislike to be ripped off on e-bay, but I suppose I'll go that route if all else fails. Thanks for the heads-up, Chris.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|