Thread: Pavement
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 03:52 PM   #40
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
PAVEMENT IST RAD!

I fucking LOVE pavement. Top 5 band no doubt about it. They fucking rule.

I bought slanted and enchanted when it first came out back in the day and it blew me away. nopthing had affected me like that since daydream nation. It changed everything. S&E showed me what two dudes and a drunk ass drummer can do, some fucking genius!

slanted & enchanted, Crooked Rain Crooked Rain, and westing by Musket and Sextant are the three I recomend to anyone.

the others are great (except for brighten the corners which is boring) but the first three are genius.

westing by musket and sextant is fucking amazing skronk! lo fi skronk~!!!!!

I RECOMMEND WESTING for any pavement newbie. start at the beginning. ity is acompilation of all their early ep's and singles, just malkmus and spiral stairs and a 4 track.

YOU'RE KILLING ME! YOU'RE KILLING ME AGAIN!

my favorite Pavement songs are
PARFUM V (S&E)
TEXAS NEVER WHISPERS (some EP)