View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 10:36 AM   #10
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Station doesn't take requests. This is entirely underground, unregulated, below the FCC radar, do the fuck what you want radio. I've heard some DJs read a playlist, others just come on to read the station call sign every 30 minutes or so, some get on the air and ramble drunkenly or abuse the listeners. It's just whatever you want to do. I thought about playing whole sides of albums, like they did in the early days of underground FM.

Well yeah yeah, whether you take requests or not, it's important to notify them about what the show is about. It helps them identify the type of music, and whether they'll like it or not. It's like graphics design. Don't you hate seeing products with no label being specific as to what they're meant for? You'd generally need a visual hierarchy in radio stations as well, so just let them know who you are and what you play more than anything else