View Single Post
Old 12.01.2016, 10:43 PM   #112
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Oh snap. I'm so sorry. You're right!

What the..?

They're the same thing. Issue one of "I am Gotham," Finch and King's collab for the ACTUAL beginning of Batman's Rebirth "reboot."

I was confused because in the iTunes Store, the Batman Day 2016 comic is FREE while the regular edition (with a different cover but the exact same shit in it!) is $2.99. I spent that bread TWICE on getting a digital and paper copy of the non-Batman's day one, so it kinda pisses me off that it'a fucking FREE if you get it with a different (lamer) cover! Only reason I bought the digital was for readability. Would have grabbed that free shit if I could.

Also, I covered two Batman Day events at local libraries and I swore they had free (or $0.26 at comic shops) Batman Day Comics with the cover of the one you have, and I swear they were mostly for kids coloring activities.

But yeah, I just grabbed the free one and it's the same exact thing I spent money on.

My bad. Sorry. Carry on.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|