View Single Post
Old 11.14.2012, 11:02 AM   #2093
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Zaha!!!! Just watched some highlights of him. Fucking Hell!!!!
was just about to write a post about him!

I'm in 2 minds about him tonight.
I want him to start the game (which i dont think he will) or at least play an entire half. I think he is good enough and the thought of him on one wing and Rahim Sterling on the other wing is pretty damn exciting.
With all the press and hype around him right now it'll be good for him to go out and show what he can do.

But at the same time i want to protect him. I dont think he'll bottle it or freeze on the big stage, but it is very unusual for a player to be called up for the 1st time at the weekend and then play his 1st game 3 days later. I'd like him to get used to the England set up first (i gather the new training ground is a bit of a step up from Selhurst Park!) and be let in gently.
there is no need to rush him in and reading between the lines of what Roy Hodgson has been saying i gather his 1st 3 days as an England player haven't been all rosey

then again maybe thats for the best. He is fucking amazing and is full of confidence at the moment. I know Sweden will pose a different challenge to Peterborough but i think he's more than good enough to run rings round them
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|