View Single Post
Old 05.01.2011, 06:19 PM   #26620
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I know how bad smokes are suchfriends and I have tried to quit many times and failed. However, you smoke weed so I don't think you should be talking much. Despite the benefits that tobacco certainly doesn't have, and perhaps certain chemicals that aren't added (which you can't be sure of in most parts of the world, as samples of illegal weed have shown the craziest of things) smoking weed is also inhaling carbon monoxide. Of course most people don't do that 20 times a day, I don't smoke that much either.

its not a tit for tat game, regardless if I even still smoked cigarettes or not could not discredit my argument about the obvious dangers of smoking. Further, please don't make illogical inferences about my herb smoking, you may not know all the details, and while I am not in the mood to air out my laundry, you should know that I am not using herb like a drug, but quite sincerely for medicinal purposes. Also, I am very aware about the dangers of shady weed growers, that is why I have always dealt with strictly local, strictly trustable sources who are ital about their cultivation so that I can avoid both the chemicals, the mafias, and of course the CIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox

I understand everyone is eager to jump into it and start accusing smokers of being the most horrible monsters on earth but seriously.

dude, where did you miss where I said I was a passionate cigarette smoker for a decade? Honestly, I loved tobacco, the way it tasted, smelled, smoked, made you feel, but in the end, it was illusory. Fantasy is fine so long as its not dangerous

PS, I don't think any less of anyone who smokes, but it seems silly to even remotely try to justify it

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|