View Single Post
Old 02.28.2018, 09:55 AM   #22163
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
that sounds kinda like the nra

“regulating guns can’t stop 100% of mass killings and murders so let’s have no regulation”

whoever is to blame you gotta remember though that all business starts with the customer. the market is supply and demand, but demand comes first. in other words, need & desire precede their (temporary) satisfaction.

since us (the customers) can’t really get into the boards of directors of major corporations, the only thing we can do is, yes, vote with our dollars.

sure this is just a bandage at this stage.

i have more about this plus a couple of things to reply about global industrial development but i gotta jump off the screen right now and then what i typed disappears. so i’ll post this for now and complete things a little later.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|