View Single Post
Old 09.05.2009, 08:39 PM   #12
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
I'm happily single right now, but an ex-girlfriend of mine whom I am still good friends with always made me particularly happy with her 'don't take shit from no one' attitude. If anyone pissed her off in the slightest she'd give them hell. Once, at a Lightning Bolt show, the douche that organized the show had his interns act as a 'safety crew', forming a protective ring around the band as they performed. This didn't do a god damn thing except piss everybody off, especially since some of the interns took there task way too seriously. She focused on one of them in particular. She kept jabbing him in the ribs, and then finally she decided to just hock a big fucking loogie right on the back of his neck. When he turned around in disbelief she stared him down intensely, called him something, and was just like "WHAT."

If we weren't at a Lightning Bolt show I'd have fucked her in the ass right there.

I can kind of only date chicks that grew up in New York. All of the transplants that move here just aren't tough enough.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|