View Single Post
Old 08.01.2014, 04:32 PM   #89
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
diesel was HUGE around H-town for years about a decade ago. that shit STANK!

Yes it does. Especially sticky too, indeed its hard to store and handle which is why though it is one of the best quality strains, its popularity never took off. Personally Diesel is one of my favorites, but its not very marketable for the fact that it must be handled with care.

My everyday favorite is Hindu, but its getting rarer with this OG fetish that has captivated the LA area. Frankly having 1000s of "medical clubs" has made bud boring like Starbucks. Everybody is growing all the same shit so they can flip it to the clubs. You have to go out of your way over hill and vallye like Sugar Minott to find real quality smoke. The problem with Kush is its so aromatic, that it can fool a lot of people. In the early 2000s hyrdoponic took over LA chronic, and for the most part it sucked. We called it "Vita" weed because it really just tasted like whatever nutrient blend the grower used. The high is vapid, short lived, and essentially empty. You have to smoke this shit like every 15 minutes to stay faded. To be sure, it looks FANTASTIC and generally has a strong flavor BUT the high is worthless and duh, toking is first and foremost about getting high. We're not talking about good coffee or a perfectly cooked steak here! Well, hydro fell off the market and the seasonal outdoors continued to grow and thrive because well, they were WAAAAAAY better. The sun and soil produce the best flavors and highs, period, end of all discussion. I can FEEL the difference between soil buds and hyrdo, and the difference between indoor soil and outdoor soil, right in my forehead on the first toke. I LOVE outdoor. Anyway.. I digress. The problem with Kush is its so aromatic that it fools people. All this hyrdo OG is CRAP, the high is WEAK, but the taste and especially the smell is STRONG like incense. You can follow your nose for blocks to the source of ONE joint of kush being burned... So people are buying all this whack hydro kush like crazy almost strictly for the SMELL but never realizing THE HIGH IS SHIT. I won't touch it myself, but people pass me bowls or joints at places and whenever I smoke this crap I'm disappointed, have to rectify the situation by dipping into my jar and packing a REAL bowl of REAL smoke and showing them a REAL high, because again, I-man have to travel over hill and valley just to find a draw of good good sensi, and I want to share the fruits of my labors.

As a Rastaman, that people smoke GOOD herb is SINCERELY PART OF MY CULTURE. We are Herbsmen and roots people plain and simple.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|