View Single Post
Old 12.02.2009, 02:31 PM   #208
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
there will be no need to book but i'm guessing the train will be busy so you might have to stand.

if you can't get on the local bus it might be worth your while to share a cab with someone. it's about £50 i think (very expensive) but if you get in with a group its not too bad and they can drop you right off. there will be loads of ppl getting off the trrain looking to get a cab (there is an office right there). i did it once when i wa going on my own and it turned out the people i was with were on expenses from some record label in america so it was free. but i don't know if you'll be so lucky! also i know before there has been an atp bus which you don't have to book you just get on it but i don't know if they're running that this year...

anyways you'll get there, it gets a bit crazy at the train station, but you'll be fine. if you get really stuck you can probably hitch a lift...

Hey, Lucy - you going?
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|