View Single Post
Old 09.04.2015, 04:49 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Something about Portlandia or NPR or that gassy little Rolling Stone spread they did. Something with a touch of "back in my day" and an air of undeserved generational superiority. Something that only I would find funny.

Maybe I'm being too dramatic, but I did kind of wish face-palming was still a thing when I glanced around at the crowd.
Oh, i have my qualms with TV Carrie considering what SK was as a band for so long but the show was fun beyond my expectations. I was worried it would be too much a nostalgia show but the new material made it something fresh, something like every SK album tour always felt like.

I will say this, Corin Tucker Band Kill My Blues is better than No Cities To Love, but just barely. I honestly think that Corin got in on this reunion because she needed the boost, i was so disappointed at the turn out at the Corin Tucker Band shows here in LA considering how Sk always always always were sold out shows and Wild Flag was big here too

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|