View Single Post
Old 12.13.2012, 08:52 AM   #34839
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I get what you're saying man. I think it goes along with the OMG-INDYCORE vibe Sonic Youth puts out. This place is full of "I posted about that last year" posts. As if being first matters. I reckon it stems from the same place that causes d-bags in giant white trucks to cut people off on the freeway (but with an ironic kitten-sweater style).

Message boards ARE about entertainment, and so I'm free to state when someone is not, just as I am free to ignore them. I also realize that talking about ignoring someone somewhat defeats the purpose, which is why I haven't bothered mentioning any names.

Y'all should keep talking about it in my stead. I am on my third day of fever, and wish each and everyone of you a grueling death.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|