View Single Post
Old 01.30.2018, 03:30 PM   #49355
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
You jingoist son of a gun!
hey I didn't know that word yet. Anyway, didn't really stick to my plan. But the thing is. I never listened to them at all until I decided to see them live at their 33 1/3 anniversary a couple years ago and realised that I had missed a lot. They are such a cool band, and not at all what you would imagine of a punk band. At least I always thought they were called punk. But they have so many albums that I have no clue where to start. The one I adore though is Scrabbling At The Lock with Tom Cora.
But musicwise I am absolutely not a patriot, there are only very few Dutch bands I really like. You can count them on one hand with three fingers. I'm more intrigued by the Belgian music scene, especially near Antwerpen. dEUS and all their side projects for instance. Which is only an hour south for me still anyway, but different country ;-)

And just now I listened to the new Nils Frahm. Have to listen to it a bit more, didn't grab me instantly.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|