View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 04:08 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i thought this was going to be about sex on trains, but shit, hellay is a car town-- all of california is except maybe san francisco? anyway, get yourself a horseless carriage mang.

alternatively, move to a fully civilized city. i love the dc metro.

been there, done that. I've had my scraper sittin on chrome, subs sounding like a gorrila tryin to get outta the trunk, diggin the scene.. but then I retired that shit in a wave of mushroom induced, anti-materialist diehardism..

however 6 months ago I was finally breaking down to get one, but then all my funding dried up, so I'm back on the original plan. However, honestly, I don't even want a car, I just want a few buses to show up less than fashionably late. And SF has a remarkble transportation network with only ONE flaw, it is more ridiculously expensive then LA's is ridiculously inefficient..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|