View Single Post
Old 06.30.2007, 12:18 AM   #64
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Tim Rogers is one of them great songwriters that no one on here acknowledges.

he was i would say... no longer. hourly daily was the last great you am i record. tim rogers and the twin set was very very average, so average in fact that i left half way through the set on the first tour. sound as ever is one of my favourite albums though. in fact thankyou norma j, im gonna put some you am i on my ipod. on a side note did you hear the story about TR punching that fucking holden guy from Australian Idol in the face at one of the airports around the country, not sure which one it was though. Would have love to have seen it, and joined in I HHHAAAATTTTEEEEE that holden c**t

EDIT: I am also surprised as MR Ranaldo produced Sound as Ever, I never mention them because apart from sonicl and sarramkrop porkmarras everyone else here seems to be quite euro / americo centric

EDIT2: uzi - sleep asylum
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|