View Single Post
Old 12.21.2010, 05:07 PM   #29
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i never think of pch and shaking hell like that.

those were some personal choices and not what you should include in your mix.
interpreting lyrics is a personal issue and to be honest, i have rarely felt the need to seek the meaning behind sonic youth songs. i liked to know, but i wanted to keep my interpretation around too.
and for me its not only the lyrics, but also the sounds that create a such effect (talking more now about my 3 choices, not shaking hell and pch).
This.
PCH
Even Karen Revisited seems about some unfinished business, regardless of the few lines at the end. It's not like SY are famous for writing conventional love songs anyway. If she doesn't like the less pleasing to the ear numbers, chances are that she'll appreciate the poppier stuff, so you might as well make your choice a less restrictive one.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|