Thread: Sister or Goo?
View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 09:31 PM   #86
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
he did add to the band, but just as easily Dan Peters could have left Mudhoney to become their permanent drummer, and almost the same effect

Dave hit the drums harder then Channing, Crover, or Peters, and was the best drummer, i'll give him that, but people only have memorys as far back as TV can let them remember, and Dave becoming a star on his own clouds the perception that he was the drummer, and sans two songs didn't write anything

Hold on there. I know you were referring mostly to Channing, but since you went and included Crover, I must beg to differ. His best work is certainly not his bried Nirvana stint, but nobody hits the drums harder than Dale! Except maybe William Hooker. Dale is the fucking best rock drummer on the planet, and anyone who's ever been in Nirvana would back that up, since they were worshipping him in high school.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|