View Single Post
Old 09.24.2006, 08:15 PM   #7
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's a constant issue for me as well, but still worth the time and energy expended. I priced some external hard drives today and read some online consumer reviews for that very reason. I ended up just buying a 100 spindle of TDK CD-Rs that were on sale for fourteen bucks.
I have several other computers besides the XP I'm writing this message on, but they are all Macs and none of them even have OS X which is a minimum requirement to use Tomato or one of the other Mac-based clients; it would be nice to get at some of that hard drive space. Sometimes, I shuffle files around all the other hard drives though.

SonikJesus, please join me in the future and add any torrent announcements here to this thread for any shows that you see that look particularly good.

Yeah, I'll be on the lookout.

About the blank cds. Does it really matter what brand or type you get? Are the expensive ones any better than the cheap ones?
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|