View Single Post
Old 10.21.2010, 04:39 AM   #119
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I think the biggest reason not to read them is that just about everyone knows that their reviews are based 100% on payola -- and yet people still take their reviews seriously! The day a band gets reviewed on pitchfork, there's about 500 posts on last.fm with people debating the score... "OH MY GOD, I CAN;T BELIEVE IT ONLY GOT AN 8.3. IT TOTALLY DESERVED AN 8.8!" ... Horrid site. I mean, I guess, in the end, it's understandable if people want to read them -- stupidity can be funny -- but to take them seriously? That's what I really gotta question... one read of their review of NYC GHOSTS AND FLOWERS made me not only question the website and the writer, but to question the English language itself.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|