Thread: Sincere Love
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2011, 04:31 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death
now bake me a cake made out of your own diarrhea and stuff my face into it while you stick your fist up my ass you sick fuck

with one hand, I begin to mix the diarrhea cake, blending all the chunks into a smooth consistency while I don my spiked-mail battle-fist with the other. the cake is almost ready for the oven when I begin to slowly ram my battle-fist down your throat, repeatedy breaking off bits of teeth which you hungrily swallow like a puppy....a dead puppy.

when the cake is finally done, and you are toothless, I shove it down your fucking throat slowly so that you can taste the diarrhea. you moan in undead agony as I switch my steely fist to your other side and begin to grind my spiked hand through the rotten hole in you where your vagina used to be. much to my joy, you require very little lube, just lightly spitting on my metal fist is enough to allow it to penetrate your maggoty masses as you gag on my three-tiered diarrhea cake.

OK GAIL, YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|