View Single Post
Old 11.01.2016, 05:57 PM   #6666
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
What will you do with the remains? Seems weird to display them, but disrespectful to throw them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Holy shit that is super fucking weird.

Negativland is great and I saw a documentary about them once that made me totally re-evaluate multimedia samples and noise in music. Still probably wouldn't be inclined to hang on to those ashes though.

I'd probably just tape the baggie inside the jewel case and stick it with the other collector anomalies like the gummy head USBs.

GREAT questions!

Honestly, I don't have a plan for them. I agree it's a strange and weird perk, but the more I learn of Negativland, it sort of fits. I was amazed I could receive this "final bundle" for less than $15......also, it was set up to where everyone who pre-ordered received their remains on Halloween......talk about marketing �� ��

Something I didn't receive, but some who ordered did......a audio cart with sounds recorded by Donald and he would use to perform "live" during his radio show. Most people receiving the carts will have no way to play them, but I had already started the ground work to have someone at KTRU use it.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|