View Single Post
Old 03.15.2017, 09:40 PM   #2512
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
But go easy on print journalists. They NEED their jobs, NEED their industry to survive to keep those jobs. Many don't have the skills to make the leap to full time digital shit. So, read some local newspapers and get a feel for how they're quietly, and diplomatically, fighting Trump with information, plain and simple.
It's amazing how many assumptions you can cobble together. First of all, I AM a journalist myself (or, rather, I was until I couldn't stand it anymore in this hellhole I live in); I went to university and graduated and everything. I have not attacked U.S. print journalists in general and it wasn't my intention to. I do read your "local newspapers" when I get the chance — Christ on a stick, didn't I praise "smaller newspapers with real investigating zeal" just, what, THREE posts above? You don't quite strike me as a stoner, so something else is melting your reading comprehension away. Kanye West is my guess.

ETA: One thing about your post does make me glad, though: I never thought your Apple-loving self would ever say "digital shit"...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|