View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 03:55 PM   #10
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Sister is still amazing, but it's always been probably my least favourite of the 80s albums, including The Whitey Album. At the very least, DDN, EVOL, and CIS all blow it away. I don't know what it is about it, as I like all the songs on it, but as a whole it always just seems to drift past me without ever really clicking. I really wish I could love it as much as some seem to, but it just never really happens for me. Schizophrenia and Kotton Krown are both stunning though.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|