Thread: "Psychobilly"
View Single Post
Old 11.22.2007, 09:24 PM   #9
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
is 'reverend horton heat' psychobilly?

ohh he was good, people who used to be into the cramps were into him, but then again, so were people into the mighty bosstones, or rancid, or the stray cats, etc.

---------------------------------------------------

seems like a natural thing going with the mainstream emo, especially here since ska was huge, then people got into the reverse mullet and my chemical romance and now they seem to be combining the two.

yeah, it is a visual thing, the psychobilly rag, i mean, the only reason nekromantix are famous is because the bass player has an upright fashioned from a coffin!

i rather listen to jerry lee, little richard, chuck berry, link wray, sun records-era elvis and all that.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|