View Single Post
Old 09.25.2006, 10:18 AM   #9
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
why cant someone somewhere make a compilation that really epitomises john peel. this is a better comp than that half arsed official one from last year but it still seems they want to shift units rather than simply play a peelie classic. wheres the death metal, gabba techno, wheres the krautrock wheres the unheard of bands that he played consistently. i mean its a great album hit wise, great sounds but i have almost all of em already.. someone somewhere make a john peel comp that will transport you back to a time when u were up at midnite listening to him!!!!!!

sorry but its a sticking point with me, like when syd barrett died, i never heard one barrett song on the radio only shine on you crazy diamond!