View Single Post
Old 01.14.2013, 04:59 PM   #57
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
and suchfriends, what you said about the football players keeping their beef on the field, is very true.

story about Payton Manning waiting with his family to talk to Ray Lewis after the game. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--ra...062005410.html

I was also really touched by that story. I mean, both guys are Superbowl winning, legendary by every definition, Hall of Fame players, and yet Peyton comes by after the game, with HIS FAMILY no less, to take a picture WITH HIS KIDS with the guy who just knocked him out of the play-offs for an NFL record tying 10th time? THAT is CLASS. That deserves our respect. Could any of us imagine Michael Jordan going up to Patrick Ewing or Karl Malone after losing a game to them like that? Or even Kobe Bryant? Lebron would do it, but that is why he is different and lured my back into the NBA. The NFL is always a friendly place, these guys know its just a job, just a game that pays the bills and entertains a lot of people.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|