View Single Post
Old 09.29.2008, 11:59 PM   #18979
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
now; daydream nation (surprisingly its been a while, a few months at least, damn is it perfect, i love going back to if after a while, sonic youth just nailed thier sound so perfectly on that album, fully incorporating gorgeous and lush melodies but still maintaining thier dark occultish image and noisy dissonant guitar clash signature sound, but weve talked about that lord knows how mant times now?)

earlier:
the terminals-touch
naked on the vague-the blood pressure sessions (this has been getting repeated spins, this is a guitars/synth noise punk band. in reality, thier music is like almost half, or 60 percent noise, but they still maintain song qualities, and they are still very much a punk band, just one of the noisiest and harshest around, so you know i love them)
the talk talk "heroin experiment" records (spirit of eden and laughing stock, i dont even wanna go into detail about my passion for those records, and i totally left em off my list of top 500 records ever, too)
the hospitals-ive been to the islands of jocks and jazz
the oh sees-the master's bedroom...
the band-s/t
gang wizard-live in paris cdr
the pope-do you wanna boogie? cdr
die kreuzen-cows and beers 7"
these are powers-terrfic seasons (wasnt this band supposed to be bad? or boring? or generic? or something. cuz i duno. a friend burned this for me and gave it to me, and what im hearing is some excellent psych punk with wierd asian girl vocals (always gona score brownie points with me for that). it might be generic, but certainly not bad, or boring. then again ill prolly never listen to it again, and definitley not more than a couple times. good for a spin).

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|