View Single Post
Old 10.25.2018, 01:43 PM   #709
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
After living with it for a while now, ASTROWORLD is everything.....

Yeah, I do like it.
I like it indeed.
It drags in moments, but overall it’s a thumper for sure.

I even like “SICKO MODE,” despite the Drake feature. It’s a really good song. I like “Skeletons” very much too.

Strangely not a big fan of “Stop Trying to be God.”

Trav’s appeal is definitely production-centric. I’ve never really been blown away by his delivery or lyrics or anything, but he seems to be finally figuring out who he is and what part of the hip-hop culture he wants to represent (the whole thing, which is wise). Whereas on previous albums he’s seemed a bit confused about who he is... on Rodeo, which I like, he was doing Yeezus-era Kanye stuff but sloppily and without a clear vision. On Birds in the Trap... he got hella trappy. And while that was a good album, it didn’t have a ton of re-listen value.

Oh and that thing with Quavo was super meh.

Anyway, Astroworld is his best album.

I wish he’d lose the dumbass looking dreads, though. He should fro that shit out. I would. He reminds me of the guitarist from KoRn with that dumbass hair.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|