View Single Post
Old 07.25.2016, 02:38 PM   #5558
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
(3) remember I'm a baby that can't play Dark Souls games.

Took me roughly 50 attempts to defeat the 2nd boss....and fuck...he isn't even that hard. I'm just an idiot. I think the main thing you need to beat this game is patience. You're going to die a lot(obviously), but just be patient. You don't have to reach the boss in 30 seconds, you don't have to rush anything. After dying just a few times, you'll get impatient and the second that happens, you'll really begin to suffer. The one thing is that as long as you stay patient, every death will reward you....until you lose the massive amount of souls you've gathered. Anyways...I'm slowly playing this game until completion, because apparently I love to be miserable. I can only really turn it on like twice a week since once I start I have to dedicate at least two hours to it...and most of the times that isn't enough. Anyways..>I'm loving this game. I still have to play 1 and 2 though....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|