View Single Post
Old 07.26.2008, 10:54 AM   #48
jimbrim
expwy. to yr skull

jimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's asses
the show i was the most fortunate to have seen must have been the buzzcocks performing at this weird, tiny pub in adelaide, australia.
basically my father and i travelled specifically down under to visit my grandparents (my grandfather was critically ill, and we felt that this was the last time we were going to see him before he passed away). my grandfather actually died whilst we were out there and his funeral was the same day as the gig, nevertheless we still decided to go as we both felt that it would cheer us up, and it did just that.
anyway, it was possibly the most loudest, craziest, and most enjoyable experience of my life, and a complete contrast to the first half of that day. context was considerably more important than content in this particular case, and i felt like it was the perfect cure.
jimbrim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|