View Single Post
Old 03.30.2012, 06:50 PM   #27
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
Aw, Gabriele it's just not loud enough for you Why is it sad that anybody looks like a fag? That sounds awful loathsome. I like that Perfume Genius exists but I don't like anything that cloying, no matter who is doing it. The piano progression in that song is nice though. I think the video is supposed to be funny. The butch guy is a caricature of macho queerdom and you've got this waify twink putting on lipstick singing a saccharine love song with phallic talk about not being able to "keep it up." I think people are missing the humor of it and trying to make some big thing about sexuality and gender presentation. It's probably challenging for some straight people, but I'm a fag and I like my shit brash.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|